Thursday, March 27, 2008

#17, March 2006

School is really rough now. I hate it. I don't get the same responses that I used to...both from peers and professors. No one listens to me anymore...people assume I'm stupid because I don't talk normally. I mean, this goes for the general society as well as school. I'm treated like my opinions don't count.

I don't know if its because now I have such low self-esteem about my intellect since that I've been hurt and I just imagine and predict I'm being treated as unintelligent, or if I'm really being treated that way.

I can't even drive. I'm like a twelve year old who asks her Mommy and Daddy for rides places. I'm trying to be positive about this whole thing but I'm not feeling like being positive. I guess you need to roll with the punches. I learned from Lion King that you can't change the past...

If you look at the pictures on my comp that are arranged by date, they go from normal pictures and the next one is this picture...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Bree, it's Lisa Masters. I have been "stalking" your blogs for awhile now, and I just have to say that you are one of the most amazing people I know. I think that at one point or another, everyone is going to undergo some sort of traumatic incident in their life, TBI or something entirely different, but you speaking about your experience can help everyone else to get through theirs. (does that make any sense??) You are helping people, even if they don't have a TBI. You help me to get through my every day life! =) I stinkin' love you (that might really creep you out considering I don't know you all THAT well...)
Thank you for sharing your life with us. You are a living hero.
This is a super long comment.
Lisa