Wednesday, March 26, 2008

#16 January 2006

I started school back up. It's definitely not the same as it was before I got hurt. I can read a paragraph 10 times and not even know what it's talking about. Even if I tell myself before I start to make sure to pay attention, I have a hard time with it. I took my first test and I got a "C," which isn't so bad considering, but I don't get "C's!" I try to listen in class but it's tough. Before I got hurt I LOVED school, I don't think I'll be loving it any more. I was really good at it and I just enjoyed learning. Now the stuff I just studied I don't even remember so it's not really "learning" anymore. My memory is so very bad and I can't even pay attention to a question I ask that I really do want to know the answer too.

These are two of my favorite cousins/friends, Karli and Jordan. This was the first time I was out of the hospital.

No comments: