Monday, March 17, 2008

#13 October 2005

My parents bought the house and we moved in. I like the house; I'm sad I never had the chance to throw a party here. People are still working on it and stuff - I really don't do anything. I sit on the couch and watch everyone else get stuff done. I just go to therapy and sleep. Eddie comes over every night after he goes to work.

I'm going to start up school again soon. Because I didn't defer for fall semester, I have to reapply to BYU. Can you believe that? "Sorry, I was a little preoccupied with a coma." My parents and fiancee were wondering if I was going to live so they weren't thinking about my schooling. Understandably, that was the least of their concerns. If I did wake up, they didn't even think I'd be able to go back anyways. So I can only take night classes right now for this winter semester. It kind of limits my class choices. I'm a psychology major so I think I will be taking this class on personality.

Their new house.

No comments: