Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#11 September 2005

I cut myself shaving very badly! Before the hospital I shaved my arms (I thought the hair was disgusting) but I woke up and my arms were all hairy. I should have taken that as a hint that I WAS in a coma. Well one of the first things I did when I got home was shave my arms. You know how your left hand isn't as good at stuff and my I call my left hand my Parkinson's hand because it shakes so much. So I cut my right arm up a lot, and shaving injuries don't bleed right away, so I thought it wasn't too bad. I got out of the shower and my Mom and Eddie were there and they kinda freaked out. At that point my arm was just dripping in blood. I tried to play it down like it was no big deal. It looked like I stuck my arm down a disposal!

My therapists and I

No comments: