Wednesday, March 5, 2008

#6 August 2005

The hospital lets me leave every-once-in-a-while. Eddie and I left once to go enjoy some time in a park, and I've been to my cousin's surprise anniversary thing, and last night I went to my other cousin's rehearsal dinner thing. That means my wedding was supposed to be one week ago exactly. I wouldn't have been a good, capable wife then but I wouldn't now either, although I am getting better very fast. It was great to see my relatives-- they are wonderful! But it was sad to see what I missed out on.
Tonight I'm going to their reception. I really did get screwed. But I'm happy that someone got to get married.

1 comment:

THE SHAWS said...

Hi! I'm Lindsey...we met a long time ago, like a year ago at some dinner party thing for the BYU guys in the business program(I was there with my husband) or something like that (we went to some hibachi place). Anyways, I noticed your blog on Jamie cooks blog and I thought I'd snoop. Now if that doesn't sound weird this might, but I enjoy reading this TBI blog, it's super touching and I think you and Eddie are amazing for really turning a rough situation into a learning experience. Way to go. I hope all is well with you guys!