Tuesday, March 4, 2008

#5 August 2005

Last night I woke up and I needed to go to the bathroom. The nurses have been making a big deal about going to the bathroom for some reason. So I yelled at Eddie but he couldn't hear me (my voice is super weak!) and for some reason it didn't occur to me to push the button by my bed to call the nurse. So I tried to walk myself to the bathroom. Everyone is right, I can't walk well, especially not alone. So, as soon as a stood up I fell. That woke poor Eddie up! He came running over to help saying that I could have hit my head as I fell or something. He was all worked up over it!
We decided not to tell anyone because he feels bad because I fell on his watch and I don't want to give people another reason to fuss over me. Thats getting old. My Mom always has someone here watching me.
Here is our solution: we took a soda can and put pennies in it. That way I can shake it to make noise. I would do this with the horses, but the intent there was to scare them so the would run.

No comments: