Monday, March 3, 2008

#4 August 2005

So I told Eddie all my theories because I trust him so much. I told him I think it might have been my parents, but a better theory that is a bit more realistic is that it's my school. Like they're doing research? Or maybe the hospital is doing research? But Eddie told me I have to believe it. He had me feel this scar doing up the back of my head and he told me to check the side of my right rib cage. I guess they needed to operate on that part too when I was having surgery because my lung collapsed. I looked and there's this big, lumpy, purply scar there. But neither of them hurt?

I really don't get it but if thats what Eddie says maybe it's true.

Now that you mention it I have this dream-like memory thing where I was getting an MRI and this other one where Eddie's parents were showing me pictures on their computer of Eva Longoria. I really trust Eddie and my parents but its all so dramatic. That doesn't happen to anyone. I'm just some normal girl with a perfect life. If it's all true, then its not perfect anymore.

No comments: