Thursday, March 13, 2008

#12 September 2005

My Mom thinks it's necessary to end my contract with where I was at before my injury. I don't know why...maybe because she was sleeping on the floor? So we're staying in my aunt Virginia's guest room in Provo while my parents are trying to close escrow on a house here in Provo. I like the house-- its really cool. It's amazing how much of a house you can buy in Utah after you sell a house in California.
The other day my old physical therapist took me to go ride a horse that belongs to a friend of his. I still love horses. They were leading me around the arena with someone walking close to me in case I fell. Oh please, like I'll fall off a horse when it's walking in a circle. I wanted to go faster. Its like walking or driving-- I totally remember in my mind how to do it but it's just hard to get my body to do comply. So riding isn't as smooth as it use to be. It's going to take more than a kick to the head to get me to stop riding! It is so funny how my parents and Eddie are so rigid about me wearing a helmet!

This is me riding Elle when I went to Pennsylvania. I think she is only 3 or 4 as of this picture.

No comments: