Monday, March 10, 2008

#10 September 2005

I MOVED HOME! Yay! The only problem I have is that I'm not better all the sudden like I hoped. I thought I just needed to be home but I guess not.

I moved back into my old apartment with my best friend, Ani. My mom is here too. She sleeps on the floor in the living room. My cousin brought her a mattress to put on the hard wood; she is the kindest person for helping out my Mom. My Dad had to go back to CA for more work, but he comes back to my us in Utah every other week or so.

My Mom keeps a baby monitor in my room. Like I'm an infant. I sleep quite a bit; a nap everyday. But besides that I just go to physical, occupational (I got a new therapist and I hate going; it's a waste of time, since I have so much to do...) and speech therapy. I have visitors every so often, but most came while I was in the hospital. And my other cousins, Jordan and Karli, come visit every-once-in-a-while.

And my sister, Kelsie, is here so it's great to spend time with her. She was at the horses with me when I got kicked and since then we are so much closer than we were growing up. She got me to the hospital and called Eddie and got my parents here from CA that day too. She is so important to me know. I never realized how amazing she is. To tell you the truth, I hated her growing up.


This is Kelsie and I...loving the emergency evacuation device.

No comments: