Sunday, April 20, 2008

#23 June 24th 2006

Ok guys, the reception was wonderful. Most people who were their I knew they knew about my injury, but there were a few I'm not sure knew. To me, that is so embarrassing! I want people to understand why I am how I am. I'm not all the way normal and I think I have an incredible, totally understandable excuse. It's kind of an excuse for everything, really. I hate that people will hear me talk, for example, and not know that it is completely alright. I'm doing so much better than is to be expected, so I want to be seen as an exceptional person, because I know I am. I don't want people to think I'm retarded when they hear my voice and they see my shaky-ness or if I say something dumb. Because I'm not! I've come farther in less than a year than is to be expected for me to ever improve.

But anyways, that's just a little pet peeve of mine now that I know what it's like to be living handicapped. The reception was great! Here are some pictures, thanks to our wonderful photographer, Jonathan Canlas.


Isn't my new husband so suave!


...and he and his groomsmen are in a boy band


My Dad is so important to me. When I was a kid he actually let me have horses in Orange County! And then when they tried to kill me he moved to Utah and he still works in CA and flies back and forth. Wonderful.



Eddie had a button maker from his band days so we made wedding buttons! Beat that!


Eddie's parents found some bobble head like maker in China and had these made for us!


Check out our fish! That, apparently, were flushed down the toilet after the reception.


Jon Header (AKA Napoleon Dynamite) and his twin brother, Dan, were buddies with Eddie their freshman year of college. Jon coming was the red carpet moment of our reception.



And we left for our wedding night at the Balboa Bay Club. And about there is where I will stop talking about my wedding. For lots of reasons...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love all of these pictures Bree!! Your wedding was gorgeous! I certainly wouldn't mind if you kept posting about it :-D
I really love this blog by the way. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Jordan P said...

Bree I tried to save those fish! I want you to know!