Monday, April 14, 2008

#20 June 23rd 2006

Today was the wedding rehearsal dinner. We had dinner at some restaurant at the Four Season's in Newport Beach, CA. It was pretty incredible. My family and Eddie's family was all there, plus a couple friends and bunch of my cousins. The food was wonderful and I am so excited for tomorrow. I'm not nervous, all I worry about is that I'm not worried. This is supposed to be a huge decision that people freak out about but I'm making a great decision. I put Eddie through a really good test! He must really love me if he will go through what he did. I accidentally made sure he is in it for the long haul. Through the thick and thin.

This is everyone watching the video that Eddie made. It's really good, I'll have to show you all soon.


These are Eddie's parents Tony and Susan King and Grandma Genevieve King


These are my wonderful parents, Scott and Julie Everson


This is my Maid of Honor/Sister Kelsie Everson


And the guests of honor, Eddie and I

2 comments:

Lauren said...

2008? :-P
Love the pictures!

Rev said...

BREE!!! i've been trying to find you forever! i love you girl! email me so that i can give you my phone number and we can talk. deal? You're house is going to be awesome! where are you building it?
Here's my email: imsarapoole@hotmail.com
love you and i hope to talk to you soon!!