Wednesday, April 16, 2008

#21 June 24th 2006

Eddie and I finally got married and sealed in the temple today! I have been waiting for this! When I first woke up I kept thinking "Man, I wish Eddie and I were sealed for all time before I die! I don't care if the honeymoon is in the rehabilitation unit; I just want to be with him forever!" This way, if another freak accident occurs, we'll be sealed so I can still be with him forever. It was wonderful.

Here are some pictures from the temple. We're having a luncheon soon and then the reception.



This is Eddie's family...well, now my family too I guess


Here is everyone at the wedding in front of the Newport Beach Temple


Eddie and I, obviously...



Here was the "wedding party," mostly my cousins and Eddie's little brothers...can you pick out Eddie's brothers?

Our incredible photographer was Jonathan Canlas... He was amazing, I strongly recommend him if you plan to me married soon. Or if you just want great pictures...

No comments: