Sunday, April 20, 2008

#22 June 24th 2006

My aunt and uncle opened their house for us to have a "luncheon" for family members and close friends to spend time at and eat between the temple and the reception. It was very nice and totally enjoyable. I went their in my wedding dress and changed out of it until I go to the reception. My grandma kept asking me what kind of dessert I wanted, and I told her I love just frosting in between graham crackers. She said it wasn't "nice" enough but I told her thats all I wanted. And she had fortune cookies made that said "A happy eternal marriage- Bree and Eddie June 24th, 2006." Everything was just great. Can you tell I loved my wedding!

Again, Jonathan Canlas was our photographer! Check out the quality we got

How sweet is my dad's car?

Here was us getting there


These are the chocolate filled graham crackers held my Eddie's brother Kendall



Here is my Dad holding a fortune

No comments: