Sunday, April 6, 2008

#18 April 2006

I finished my personality class. I got a "B" in it, so thats good. My grade I can not go below is a "B," so I'll take it. I'm going to finish school and get a degree. Its really convenient that I'm a psychology major because the dean of psychology is Dr. Bigler, who is really high up in the brain injury world and he and his doctorate students are doing a bunch of testing with me right now. They're kind of repetitive, like I'll have to repeat lists of words a million times to test my memory. Even though I do it a million times I still have a hard time with it and I can't actually remember the words. Maybe the reason I think it's so boring and stupid is because I can't do it.

Well, it looks like I'll be in school for a while because I'm going to take classes slowly (so not to get a grade lower than a "B!"). I use to like school so much and I'd be alright with it taking forever, but now I'm a little bummed about it.

No comments: