Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#19 April 2006

Eddie and I decided when we are going to get married! We're getting married on June 24, 2006. A year late but oh well. Sometimes things get in the way...

I'm so excited. It's only a couple of months away but we wanted to make sure I could do it so we've been putting off deciding. I just can't wait an extra day! So we just decided on a day because I'm not going to get much better with in the next year or so. I'm still recovering, but I will be for the rest of my life. At that time Eddie's parents will be in the states and everything (they're living in China).

Eddie takes me to a parking lot to practice driving. It's weird because I remember it all in my mind, I just have a hard time communicating that from my mind to my hands. It used to be so natural... This driving instructor guy comes and picks me up and we go driving around Provo. He tells me such dumb things because he's use to teaching 16 year olds. But it's fun to practice because I am so excited to get my license back!



We took these engagement pictures before I got hurt

No comments: